CYBERWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CYBERWORLD

LIFE STYLE FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

story of ladio, labbit, lolls-loyce, liewlian and LANCIAU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2007-07-21

story of ladio, labbit, lolls-loyce, liewlian and LANCIAU Empty
PostSubject: story of ladio, labbit, lolls-loyce, liewlian and LANCIAU   story of ladio, labbit, lolls-loyce, liewlian and LANCIAU EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:27 pm

Message: One of the main reasons why in recent years the Malaysian Government has always ensured that their Miss Universe representative were of tertiary level education or higher was because of the following incident which occurred not too many years ago.

It is the final round of the Miss Universe Pageant and the 3 finalists, Miss USA, Miss Malaysia and Miss Singapore are being asked 3 simple questions:

MC: The first question is name me an electrical appliance starting with "L"
Miss USA : Lamp
Miss Singapore : Light bulb
Miss Malaysia : LADIO
Judge: No, no, Radio does not start with the letter "L"

MC: I am going to give you 3 more chances; Now, name me an animal starting with the letter "L"
Miss USA : Lion
Miss Singapore : Leopard
Miss Malaysia : LABBIT
Judge: No, no, no!

MC: Your next chance. The name of a famous car that starts with "L"
Miss USA: Lexus
Miss Singapore : Lamborghini
Miss Malaysia : Lolls-Loyce
Judge: Oh my God!

MC: I am going to give you one last chance! Name me a fruit starting with the letter "L"
Miss USA : Lemon
Miss Singapore : Lychee
Miss Malaysia , with full of confidence, smiles and says: LIEWLIAN!!

This is not the end of the story, the Judge consulted the board of judges to determine if Miss Malaysia should really be disqualified ; and they decided that since Miss Malaysia was having so many problems with the letter "L", they decided to give her another chance.

Judge: OK, the final question is : Name me a human anatomy starting with the letter "L"
Miss USA : Lung (applause)
Miss Singapore : Liver (even more applause)
Miss Malaysia : LANCIAU
The Judges fainted..!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cyberworld.forumotion.com

story of ladio, labbit, lolls-loyce, liewlian and LANCIAU
Page 1 of 1